At Innovetive Petcare, it all begins with a great team. We look for those exceptional individuals that share a passion for excellence, learning, and sharing with others in a collaborative environment. Innovetive Petcare acquires, owns and operates veterinary hospitals across the country. We currently own 14 hospitals and are rapidly expanding. Our clinics benefit from tools, resources, and a great support team dedicated to helping veterinary practices prosper and grow.
M&A is a core part of our growth strategy, a strategy which is supported by equity capital from our private equity partner. This position will play a key role in helping us achieve our growth targets. The Financial Analyst – M&A will report to the CFO with dotted line reporting to the Chief Development Officer. This position will work collaboratively with the finance organization, business development team and senior management to evaluate potential acquisition and de novo opportunities. This is an excellent opportunity to work closely with executive leadership in a rapidly growing organization.
Some duties and responsibilities include:
- Assimilate significant amounts of information for analysis.
- Develop financial analyses and valuation models across multiple projects, including preparing complex proforma modeling of revenue and EBITDA.
- Prepare presentations supporting deal analysis for a variety of stakeholders.
- Maintain database of acquisition targets.
- Coordinate with finance to develop financial plans and budgets for acquired clinics.
- Spearhead due diligence efforts for potential acquisitions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or related field is required.
- 3+ years of Accounting or Finance experience desired, including a minimum of 2 years in financial modeling and analysis.
- Background in Investment Banking or Analyst experience at a PE firm desired.
- Strong understanding of how to read and interpret financial statements and accounting data.
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel.
- Strong analytical skills are a must.
- Strong verbal and communication skills are necessary as this position will be required to present complex information in a clear, digestible manner.
- Excellent attention to detail with strong organizational skills.
- Proven track record of successfully meeting deadlines while producing high quality work.
- Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of employees, management, and external agencies to maximize performance, creativity, problem solving, and results.
- Ability to act and operate independently with minimal direction from manager to accomplish daily tasks.
- Strong time management and prioritization skills are a must to complete multiple projects simultaneously.
- Availability to work full time in our home office located in Cedar Park, TX, a suburb of Austin.
- Some travel will be necessary in support of M&A activities
Diversity is embraced at Innovetive Petcare and the uniqueness of all individuals is supported. All qualified applicants will be considered for all positions regardless of race, color, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or ancestry.