Animal Emergency & Specialty Center is the 24-hour partner to your neighborhood veterinarian, here to manage illnesses and injuries when your neighborhood veterinarian is closed and equipped with the tools and knowledge for advanced diagnostics, evaluation, and treatment that’s beyond the scope of most veterinary practices. We are currently seeking a full time, overnight shift, ICU Technician!
Do you want to…
- Grow your career?
- Learn advanced techniques and procedures?
- Work with the latest state-of-the-art equipment?
- Work with multiple specialties including surgery, oncology, and internal medicine?
- Be part of an organization with a strong commitment to community service and volunteerism?
If so, then the Animal Emergency & Specialty Center of Knoxville has a great career opportunity for you!
Our growth has created the opportunity for a critical care technician to join the team at the Animal Emergency and Specialty Center of Knoxville. A minimum of 1 year experience as either a Veterinary Assistant or LVMT required.
When you join our team, you receive:
- Excellent pay
- Full benefits including health insurance & 401(k) for full-time employees
- Training & career development
- Opportunity to work with a dynamic multi-disciplinary team in a very well-equipped, modern facility
- Opportunity to grow your career as part of a fast growing, multi-location group
Please submit your resume and a letter of interest to apply. We look forward to speaking with you about this opportunity.
To apply, please send your resume and a letter of interest to email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you!
|Job Category||Veterinary Technician|