Are you an experienced emergency veterinary technician looking to broaden your skillset? Do you want work to with an amazing team, state-of-the-art equipment and cutting edge healthcare?
Animal Emergency Specialty Center in Knoxville is the premier emergency and specialty hospital in Knoxville and we are looking for YOU to join our team!
Who We Are
Animal Emergency and Specialty Center of Knoxville, is East Tennessee’s premier veterinary provider of emergency and specialty services. Our highly trained and compassionate team provided services including 24-hour Emergency and Critical Care, Internal Medicine, Surgery, Oncology, and Avian & Exotics. We invest in our team; your success is our success!
What We Offer
- Excellent pay
- Generous benefit package including medical, dental, vision and company match 401K
- PTO (Paid time off)
- Training and career development program
- Community involvement program
- The opportunity to grow your career as part of a fast growing, multi-disciplinary, multi-location group
- Taking radiographs and conduct CT scans
- Proper restraint of animals
- Monitor and Record Vital Signs
- Cleaning and Bandaging Wounds
- Administering IV Fluids and Injections
- Applying Casts
- Sterilizing Surgical Equipment
- Assist the surgeon during consultations and evaluations
- Administer anesthesia
- Prepping for and Assisting with Surgery
- Perform laboratory procedures
- Dispense medications
- Maintaining Case Files
- Comfort, support, and educate Pet Owners
- And more
We require 2+ years emergency veterinary technician experience, strong-work ethic, good communication skills, a positive attitude, a willingness to learn and grow, and a passion for saving the lives of animals. Because we are a 24-hour facility, evening, nights, weekends, and holidays may be required.
To apply, please send your resume and letter of interest. Come and help us make a difference! We look forward to hearing from you!
|Job Category||Veterinary Technician|